• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not working

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After some issues with my computer, I uninstalled photoshop to create some space. When I tried to re intall it, it installed, but is not working at all. I have the startup box appear, but nothing else. I've uninstalled it and creative cloud and re intalled, but it's still not working...

Anyone got any ideas? 

I feel like I've accidently delete part of the sofware when cleaning my mac, but surely re-installing the sofware would fix this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it boils down to needing to clean out your system's keychain to remove outdated Adobe certificates. Several users have reported that this may be the culprit that prevents the CC stuff from reactivating. Not a Mac guy, though, so this may be useless, half-remembered stuff... Could still be worth a try, however.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will look into that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I can get a bit further if I select a photoshop file from my Finder, but once open, Photoshop still doesn't respond properly and keeps crashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines