• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop not working

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the latest update is freezing and I can't do anything. how do I go back to the old version

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it freeze immediatly when it opens? If not, first thing go to Preferences -> Performance and turn off the Graphics Processor.

If that doesn't help, in the Adobe Creative Cloud app on the Photoshop entry, click on the dots at the right end and select "Other Versions"

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new gaiming machine and not sure if that is the oriblem. The latest verstions of PS will NOT rum on my machine. As soon as I open a file the courser stops workong. The only was I can use PS is to go back a few issues and use an older version,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines