Highlighted

Photoshop on chromebook

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a teacher. I've been teaching PhotoShop for 20 years. We were mid-semester and were sent home. None of my students had access to PS anymore. I have a new computer graphics class in November and I'm hoping they'll be able to use PS online on their chromebooks. I've searched the forums, but found old posts and I know the accessibility is changing by the day with millions of teachers and students teaching remotely. I also teach illustrator, but with with the move from semesters to quarters, I probably won't have time to get to AI.

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop on chromebook

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a teacher. I've been teaching PhotoShop for 20 years. We were mid-semester and were sent home. None of my students had access to PS anymore. I have a new computer graphics class in November and I'm hoping they'll be able to use PS online on their chromebooks. I've searched the forums, but found old posts and I know the accessibility is changing by the day with millions of teachers and students teaching remotely. I also teach illustrator, but with with the move from semesters to quarters, I probably won't have time to get to AI.

Thanks!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Chromebooks are Linux based, so you won't be able to install any Adobe applications on them, apart from the Adobe apps from the Google Play Store

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of streaming version of Photoshop that Adobe was working on that worked with Chromebooks? Whatever happened to that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines