• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on secure system

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ladies and gentlemen, a Few colleges and myself have gotten into a predicament where we cant use our laser etcher to the fullest extent due to Coreldraw. Granted we weren't really trained on how to properly use it however myself and my Wife have gotten a decent grasp on it, however we feel as if we could get Photoshop on the computer instead of Coreldraw it would make life a hell of a lot easier than the current system we are using. However I may be wrong for thinking this way but it is worth a try. 

So the issue with paying for monthly subscriptions is that the Computer is a Non-government Computer in a government area, therefore it cant be connected to any of the Internet ports/WiFi's in the area or you'll be stormed by the local police department then integrated for trying to do illegal things ahah... Just wanting to know if i could still have a product that has 100% of what photoshop has to offer without having to give up what makes photoshop great due to the offline computer.

Terrible sorry if i was all over the place. If anyone is able to perhaps give some advice or perhaps a solution to our issue id greatly appreciate it.

[Title edited by moderator for clarity. Was "Hello, Have a question."]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to talk to Adobe's customer service, in particular the ones that handle PS for teams and government. I used to work in a government area, where the computers couldn't be connected to the internet. Our computer Admins worked with Adobe to be able to do this. For one personal computer, I'm not sure how practical or if this can be done and it might be costly.

I tried to alert someone, who I think might have some knowledge in this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what i was planning on doing however i wasnt aware of their Customer Service hours, seeing as to how they are closed till Monday, so ill most likely just shoot them a msg during that time and see if i could attempt to get something worked out during that time. It was nice knowing that it can be done. Secondly if we can get it to work properly on once computer would most likely get it on almost the whole Squadrons computer to get other projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if this computer will never go on the internet then Photoshop, indeed Adobe is not your answer but if you can go on the internet once a week like a laptop at home before going to work then you are ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned, where I worked, our IT department worked with Adobe on getting the computers working for our government area, so, yes, you can have it on all the needed computers, but you will need a team license and have to work with Adobe on how it's done. I wasn't privy to that info, and I retired before the company I worked for got it all in place, so I'm not sure of the details. I did hear that they managed to get CC on those computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Adobe does have Creative Cloud for secure systems that are never connected to the Internet. It is for government systems such as DoD, FBI, CIA, etc., so you will have to ask them to see if your non-government computer qualifies. Try this link:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/government.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines