• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop on Windows : Could not Complete your request due to a program error

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this error while using the spot healing brush?

Thank you

Capture.JPG

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop you're using along with your computer operating system? You can try resetting the Spot healing tool using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html#tool

If you're using the latest version of Photoshop (22.1), our product team is working on a fix for the program error. Meanwhile, you can try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nikunj.m 

PS version is the latest., on W10 latest build.

The issue is not while saving files.

Honestely having to unstill and install again is a pain in the ass, any ETA for the update?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nikunj.m

I am trying to edit my commnet but the forum is as buggy as the software...

I still have PS2020 installed where this issue does not happens, but I am unable to open it? Every time I try to open it does so on PS2021?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it has been a month, any updates on this?

Not only I still have this issue, but now I am having the same error when trying to merge layers.

Capture.JPG

What is the purpose to be paying for very expensive software for it to be all bugy? Seriously...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines