Highlighted

Photoshop opens as a TEXT FILE!!

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since today's update to version 21.2 Photoshop has been freezing my PC to the point where Ctrl+Alt+F4 won't open the task manager, and now is opening in this state; TEXT
Photoshop Fail.png

When I close it, I get the proper interface screen for a split second as it shuts down. This is dire. How do I roll back to previous install?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop opens as a TEXT FILE!!

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since today's update to version 21.2 Photoshop has been freezing my PC to the point where Ctrl+Alt+F4 won't open the task manager, and now is opening in this state; TEXT
Photoshop Fail.png

When I close it, I get the proper interface screen for a split second as it shuts down. This is dire. How do I roll back to previous install?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resorted to upgrading Windows from 7 to 10 and reinstalling CC from scratch

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0