Highlighted

Photoshop Overscoll Feature

Advocate ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I noticed If you go to Edit-Preferences- Tools, and Check the Box for Overscroll, While holding Space In Hand Mode, you can Drag your Image to your desire Canvas Position. Very useful Tool.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Overscoll Feature

Advocate ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I noticed If you go to Edit-Preferences- Tools, and Check the Box for Overscroll, While holding Space In Hand Mode, you can Drag your Image to your desire Canvas Position. Very useful Tool.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all graphics cards allow that, but I agree - it's a great feature! Lucky you have a good GPU! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 1
Advocate ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear S_Gans.

Are you sure this has to do with Graphic Cards?

This feature only allows you to move your Image With Hand Tool or while Holding Space Bar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0