Highlighted

Photoshop partially freezes when zoomed in and Scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop partially freezes when I'm zoomed into an image and I hit the space bar to scroll through the image. It won't let me move, zoom out or do anything... but it lets me save. When I save the image, close out the program and restart, it's fine for a while, until I zoom in and scroll again... then it partially freezes.  But when I quit Photoshop, it hangs up, and I have to force quit the program.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop partially freezes when zoomed in and Scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop partially freezes when I'm zoomed into an image and I hit the space bar to scroll through the image. It won't let me move, zoom out or do anything... but it lets me save. When I save the image, close out the program and restart, it's fine for a while, until I zoom in and scroll again... then it partially freezes.  But when I quit Photoshop, it hangs up, and I have to force quit the program.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Simmer1 LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Check out this link tailored to you current problem: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

Thanks

Sim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0