• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Payment [Current subscriber but cannot access Photoshop. Says I must upgrade.]

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am currently paying €24 for the photoshop app but it is telling me that I cant access it as I need to buy an upgrade.

Can some one help me

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact error message? Can you post a screenshot? Is this on a Mac running Mojave?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markm,

That is not the typical experience, as you're not able to use Photoshop, could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop and the operating system you're using?

Also, please check if the Creative Cloud desktop app is running and you're signed in with your Adobe ID, then relaunch Photoshop.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark!

I've heard something similar happening in the past. In that case the user used the Adobe Cleaner Tool to resolve the issue:

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines