• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Plugins on M1 Mac

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had issues with installing plugins on M1 macs?  The AdobePluginInstallerAgent is missing from the system folder.  Anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not available yet. Not a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CAN I INSTALL PLUG-INS ON APPLE M1 COMPUTERS?

Currently, you cannot install plug-ins on Apple M1 computers. So, the Marketplace tab is not available in the Creative Cloud desktop app installed on these devices. We are working to ensure plug-in support for Apple M1 computers. In the meantime, we recommend that you install and run your plug-ins on Apple devices with Intel processors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a time frame for when this might be implemented? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice there wasn't a time frame given when someone asked. This is abosolutely a disaster for Adobe, and they should have known better. Does anyone even care? Or was this a backdoor way to make users buy their plugins via Adobe. This stinks to high heaven. 

I never thought I'd leave Adobe, but I'm looking for replacements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm thinking the exact same thing. Pretty much saying all the money you've spent on plugins you can spend all over again because we can't be bothered to make it work is aboslutely horrible customer service. And running in Rosetta mode is a complete joke - it's buggy as crap and even the tiniest of images will error out due to "lack of memory." I'd be way happier if they made stable, workable versions that are the standard for a few years instead of yearly releases that only seem to make the program worse. Bit pathetic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines