Highlighted

Photoshop printing background color on all prints that should have no/white background

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble printing photoshop documents.  The background is white or clear yet every time i print, it prints a gray box encompassing the entire image size.  It is not visible on screen so I am assuming it is a printer/printing setting.  I am also sure it is within photoshop because when I save it as a pdf and open in Adobe to print, it does not print the colored background.  I've tried so many things to remedy this...all to no avail.  Please help?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop printing background color on all prints that should have no/white background

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having trouble printing photoshop documents.  The background is white or clear yet every time i print, it prints a gray box encompassing the entire image size.  It is not visible on screen so I am assuming it is a printer/printing setting.  I am also sure it is within photoshop because when I save it as a pdf and open in Adobe to print, it does not print the colored background.  I've tried so many things to remedy this...all to no avail.  Please help?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with Photoshop printing a gray box around my image. It started when I updated to Photoshop 2021. Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0