photoshop problem (not showing the image)

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hy,

i just installed photoshop on my new laptop and it does not show any images when i open them.

like you can see in teh image that i posted i have a picture opened (its also so in a layer)

i can use photoshop but i dont see anyting changing in the normal area( is does change in the layer box.)

i tried with different pictures

pleas help

photoshop problem.PNG

You can enable/disable OpenGL drawing in Photoshop's preferences, under the Performance tab.

And you need to go to NVidia's web site and update your driver.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! finally got it to work with your solution.  Not sure what will be next but by going to Performance in preferences and turning off the Graphics accelerator...everything seems to be working. Thanks@!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me as well.  I think its some kind of glitch.  Go to performance and uncheck or check the Use Graphics Processor setting. If you cant find the setting, try this  https://www.bleepingworld.com/fix-photoshop-image-not-showing-solved/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Katie Crane.  The link was very helpful and I'm back on track editing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this problem occurs again after it solved

I am Saif Khan, motivational quotes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well most of the times i just uninstall photoshop and install it with a new adobe photoshop setup. It mostly fix these small issues.. You can try that as well if nothing gets to work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines