• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Product

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm wondering if i buy Photoshop online, how do i install it in my laptop through a cd or others? Thanks. I'm positively looking to buy. Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no data carrier, everything is online: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-Photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are trying to buy a perpetual license for an obsolete Photoshop version beware … you might get scammed. 

As Marianne-Deiters pointed out for the current version under Creative Cloud License you can install over the internet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Installer will not fit one a CD it would require a DVD and you can not buy that DVD you will need  contact Adobe and request an Offline Install Installer Adobe may Provide one for you.  You would need to make the request yourself to Adobe.  For there is no retail DVD available and any Adobe installer on the Web would not be public.  You would require special authorization from Adobe.  Any installer from third Party would not be a legal copy of Adobe Photoshop at best it would be stolen Property without extra spyware added.   You would be Guilty of Theft purchasing stolen property and I would not bet that it would be free of extras features. You should know who you buy from is legit before departing with your money.  Its hard to get if back otherwise.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines