• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop program font size

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to increase the font size of the actual Photoshop program?  Not the font size of a Photoshop file/image.  But the fonts used in the menus/tools of the actual Photoshop program.  I've tried changed font sizes in Windows 10 and it increases font size in other programs but not Photoshop.
Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here (Ctrl/Cmd + K to get to Preferences > Interface > UI Font Size )

interface.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Already tried that with no joy.  I have it set on Large and I have restarted Photoshop twice but the system font size is still tiny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Admittedly, UI font size set to large isn't too big. Did you try the other options like "Scale UI To Font"?

(Is this on a 4K monitor?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a 4k monitor.  1920 by 1080.  I tried Scale UI to 200% under the Expermental Features and that's way too big.  I'm using CC 2014 by the way. 

steved63883344_0-1620233285743.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm amazed at people who have held on to versions as early as 2014. CC Desktop doesn't even go that far with previous versions.

You should try the latest (or maybe the next to latest; people are reporting GPU preference problems with the latest). It's worth a shot, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand your feelings about holding on to old versions.  However, I've been using Photoshop since late 1990 and I have payed for every upgrade since then.  I shudder to think how much money I've spent on Photoshop in the past 30 years.  I'm retired now and at my age, I have no stomach for paying for another upgrade.  If you were in my place, you'd probably feel that way too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I should say 25 years since I stopped upgrading in 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??

You don't mean CS6, do you? That was the last so-called "perpetual" version.

If you're subscribed to Creative Cloud, you have access to the latest versions; it's been that way since its inception.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have made sure I'm on the latest edition of CC and making changes in the Interface section do not change the font size.  Still small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines