• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop programme error when saving

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not sure what is going on with Photoshop,  keeps giving me a program error, can't save my file. Is this a bug in the new 2021 version? Make no difference whether I start the artwork over in a new document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having 'program error' faults when trying to flatten and save certain images.  Its causing me major problems. Adobe sort it out! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue.. cant save any files.. even new ones.. im going to look into taking the whole studio off Adobe in the new year - its over-priced crap. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am experiencing this problem. I am trying to save a file containing several layers, several hours work. It will not save as either a PSD or TIFF and I get the same "programme error" message when I try to flatten the image. I've recently downloaded the most recent version of Photoshop and I am working on a Windows 10 PC. I've not encountered this problem previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I could't save any psd files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again

It looks like a lot of people are having issues with photoshop. There is something very wrong with the latest version of Photoshop (2021), the previous version was working just fine. Please stop changing things that work, your programmers need to make sure that things work properly before an upgrade is sent out, and not being able to go back to previous versions is a problem when issues like this arise. We are all paying good money for programmes that we need in order to make a living and when they don't work properly we lose income. Adobe programmes are not cheap and these are the only programmes I use and have for many years. So please Adobe can you address these issues with urgency. Photoshop is my main form of income. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not paying for much longer.

The whole studio is coming off Adobe. First thing I’m doing in 21.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same problems, I can not merge visible layers or save as JPG or PSD.  New update is installed. 

I was able to save a couple of graphics with layers, now I can't, same day, same graphics, error reads " Could not complete your request because of a program error.  Happens while merging layers, task bar is completing then goes backwards, then error report. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else in another similar post said if you actually hide all of your layers  and save it it should work for now. It is a workaround until it is fixed. (Also someone else said if you disable Suitcase Fusion plugin... )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the previous work arounds and it still isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved by anyone? I'm getting this error on some files not all. Seems to be large files but I could be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's crazy that the problem has been going on since the beginning of December and It's still not fixed now in January. I edited one picture perfectly fine while on my free trial. Now that im paying for it the last 2 images I've tried to edit haven't been able to save. Overall It's about over an hour of work deleted because It's unable to save due to a "program error". I've tried messing with the layers, I've tried messing with the save settings, I've tried all that I can think of. I'm working on a Windows laptop if anyone can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same problem since the new update. Very frustrating.

what seems to work is  to save in a different folder or place on your computer then the first time you saved it. Not ideal, but better then losing a lot of work and do it all over again. 

Adobe please fix this asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines