• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop quits when I try to print posters, even after updates have been installed

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running 64 bit Photoshop, have just installed all updates for PS, my epson xp15000 printer and my NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER graphics card. When I click on print for a 12x18 collage I've created (80mb), PS quits.  When I reduce it to a 6x9, it quits. When I click on print for an 8x10 of a different file, it prints. So far, the Adobe advisors have stated that I need to update my graphics card - did that, no change. They also said I need to be aware of the minimum requirements for my hardware. Well, it was working just fine until the Windows Update occurred automatically two weeks ago. I printed over a dozen posters and then the 13th had problems, right after the update occurred.  I had remote assistance remove the update, go back to an older version of Windows. Still quit. HERE'S THE KICKER: When I open the 12x18 using other software like Paint, the print option works just fine. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  try to re-udate to lastest version of window and try to check if there is a newer driver for the printer or remove and reinstall the driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reinstalling latest updates, I now get a print window with options. I had done this before with no results. I haven't printed the poster but at least it didn't crash and gave me the option to print. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines