Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop reduces the quality of my image

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 
So I made this image into a vector art effect in photoshop. The image is a high-quality one. Although the quality is very good when I save it, when I try to put it into photoshop it reduces the quality dramatically. 

I think it is important to mention that I try to put this image into a 1024 x 384 px document

Thank you 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reduced quality how, exactly?

You're putting this into a very small file. 384 pixels high is almost thumbnail size and certainly not enough for any "high quality" image.

So if what you're seeing is loss of resolution and pixelation, that's expected. That's not Photoshop, just the image size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It losses resolution and it has high pixelation. So i have to reduce the image size to feet the thumbnail ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I said, that has nothing to do with Photoshop. That's because you are reducing the image size to only 384 pixels high. If that's the size you need or want, then that's what you get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines