Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Render Video freezes

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've installed my photoshop to the recent update and I'm trying to render video for an animation I've created based on video layers, frames... etc. But for some reason, photoshop seems to just keep loading and freezes, in other words, the nothing gets rendered and I need to force quit every single time. I've tried resetting the adobe settings, clearing out scratch disks, but none of that seems to be helping the issue either. I'd really appreciate if somone can reach out to their Adobe admistrator (I don't have one apparently), or come up with other suggestions to fix the issue. Please and thank you for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you share screenshhot of your problem ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 9.06.16 AM.pngThe cursor doesn't show in the screenshot, however, when I click on render video, it just keeps loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much long is video ? what are your computer specs ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video is 6 seconds, and my computer is mac book that can take 16 GB, and I have a lot of space on my mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think resest your preferences or try to update photoshop and then check it....Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did, and I've tried using different versions of photoshop, nothing seems to work.

Thanks anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then share your psd file with us we check it our side and see where is problem...Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried on other computers, and it works. So I know it's not the file, but the actual application on my laptop that's acting weird. I just want to know why it doesn't work with mine.

Let me know how I can send it to you in order for you to know what the issue is. Should I email you ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If its working at other computers then you need to install fresh copy of your operating system and photoshop i think only this way you can do it.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines