Highlighted

Photoshop save as wont work

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save a document in photoshop I keep getting this message?

Could not save a copy as “lomax 3.jpg” because the file is locked, you do not have necessary access permissions, or another program is using the file. Use the ‘Get Info’ command in the Finder to ensure the file is unlocked and you have permission to access the file. If the problem persists, save the document to a different file or duplicate it in the Finder.

Can anyone help?

Its not being used by another program and I've note done anything different to photoshop?

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop save as wont work

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to save a document in photoshop I keep getting this message?

Could not save a copy as “lomax 3.jpg” because the file is locked, you do not have necessary access permissions, or another program is using the file. Use the ‘Get Info’ command in the Finder to ensure the file is unlocked and you have permission to access the file. If the problem persists, save the document to a different file or duplicate it in the Finder.

Can anyone help?

Its not being used by another program and I've note done anything different to photoshop?

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,

This error simply means that the location on where you're trying to save the file is not allowing Photoshop to save the file on it, because Photoshop does not have write permissions on that location. You may need to check that. Or try saving the file on a different location.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0