Photoshop Saving Issues

New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on some clothing designs. Since it's a new document everytime I try to save it, the saving prompt shows up. It stays stuck on 'working on it', and wont respond to other clicks or me trying to type in a name for the untitled work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, the issue is still there. Tried downsizing to a different version of photoshop and it still remains. No matter what I click or try to do nothing works. Only thing I can do is use Task Manager to shut down photoshop and reopen it. I need to be able to save new works. Is there anyway for this to be fixed? The issue just started happening yesterday (5/25/21) photoshoperror.png

TOPICS
Bug, General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening,

I've been working on some clothing designs. Since it's a new document everytime I try to save it, the saving prompt shows up. It stays stuck on 'working on it', and wont respond to other clicks or me trying to type in a name for the untitled work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, the issue is still there. Tried downsizing to a different version of photoshop and it still remains. No matter what I click or try to do nothing works. Only thing I can do is use Task Manager to shut down photoshop and reopen it. I need to be able to save new works. Is there anyway for this to be fixed? The issue just started happening yesterday (5/25/21) photoshoperror.png

Messages combined, do not post the same thing twice... Moderator

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, there are some bugs in the new version so it is better to use 2020 for stable work...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines