Highlighted

Photoshop says I need to buy it again

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open a file to edit on Photoshop but it won't let me. It says my photoshop account has been terminated and I need to buy it in order to use it. I am on a student subscription so it's around $10 a month for me. I checked my bank account and it says that my payment has gone through this month so I don't know why it won't let me open photoshop. Any help would be great!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop says I need to buy it again

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open a file to edit on Photoshop but it won't let me. It says my photoshop account has been terminated and I need to buy it in order to use it. I am on a student subscription so it's around $10 a month for me. I checked my bank account and it says that my payment has gone through this month so I don't know why it won't let me open photoshop. Any help would be great!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try these steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

If you still need help, contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

If a scammer PMs you pretending to be Adobe, click the Report button and do not reply.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0