Highlighted

Photoshop screen is tracking off the bottom of my computer scree--how do I get it back?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The bottom 1/2 inch of my photoshop screen has slid off the bottom of my computer screen, and now I cant grab either of the lower corners of the photoshop screen or see the bottom of my rulers, which is frustrating. Im sure this is an easy fix buy I cant seem to figure it out. Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop screen is tracking off the bottom of my computer scree--how do I get it back?

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The bottom 1/2 inch of my photoshop screen has slid off the bottom of my computer screen, and now I cant grab either of the lower corners of the photoshop screen or see the bottom of my rulers, which is frustrating. Im sure this is an easy fix buy I cant seem to figure it out. Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the Green Maximize button to fit photoshop to your screen.

gree.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0