• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop set up for color prints B&W

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop will not print colour. I have no idea why - having used this for many years without this issue. I have double checked settings but cannot see where these might be wrong...

Help would be much appreciated   Peter

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.38.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.39.02 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using? Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what operating system? Have you upgraded your version of PS recently?

I noticed that the dialog box says "Photoshop Manages Color" -- Have you tried using Printer Manages Color just to see if making that change will cause it to print in color?

Let us know,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the macOS print dialog (not Photoshop's) what are the settings in the Advanced Color Settings tab?

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines