Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop showing a blank workspace

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So, I've just updated Photoshop but for some reason, when I open an image or try and create a new image, the workspace is completely blank! However, the image shows in the layer thumbnail as you can see in the image below. 

I'm bit of a photoshop novice so if anyone knows how I can solve this issue I would be extremely grateful. 

Thanks!

Anna 

Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 15.40.16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One other idea in addition to what has been mentioned: Checkmark Legacy Compositing:

PS 2020 Performance.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines