Highlighted

Photoshop spinning wheel of death

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the past two updates my Photoshop has been giving me the spiinging wheel of death  on most jobs, I work on large files sometimes at 150dpi.

For years it has been fine but since the llast two updates my photoshop is even struggling with a 200cm x 100cm file, I work off a 27inch macbook so I dont think my Mac is the problem.

Anyone else suffer this or have a solution?

Thanks

James

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop spinning wheel of death

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the past two updates my Photoshop has been giving me the spiinging wheel of death  on most jobs, I work on large files sometimes at 150dpi.

For years it has been fine but since the llast two updates my photoshop is even struggling with a 200cm x 100cm file, I work off a 27inch macbook so I dont think my Mac is the problem.

Anyone else suffer this or have a solution?

Thanks

James

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines