Highlighted

Photoshop Spinning Wheel

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm having some issues with Photoshop. Until last night, the app has been working perfectly. This morning my computer was frozen, so I closed all my apps and did a restart. I've done a restart a few times. The app opens but hangs with the spinning wheel when I try to access or open any document. My other apps, InDesign and Illustrator work great. Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Spinning Wheel

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm having some issues with Photoshop. Until last night, the app has been working perfectly. This morning my computer was frozen, so I closed all my apps and did a restart. I've done a restart a few times. The app opens but hangs with the spinning wheel when I try to access or open any document. My other apps, InDesign and Illustrator work great. Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening. Please go to the System Preferences of macOS, then Security and Privacy & select the Privacy tab. Once there, please select Accessibility from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list by unlocking the window using the lock icon. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access. Once done, restart the computer and let us know if that helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0