• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Spot Healing Brush - Program Error

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past week or so I get a 'Program Error" whenever I use the Spot Healing Brush.  Anyone have a clue as to what might be causing this?

I'm running Windows 10 (latest update).  I feel this has come on since the latest Windows update.  Running PS 22.1.0 release.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. 

PS 22.1.0

I am trying it on an empty layer, with all layers and below selected. After a few minutes I get the erorr. If I juse history and backup one step, I can usually get a couple more spots done before I get the error again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. The error message pops up so often, it has come to a point that it is impossible for me to finish retouching my images using the healing tool. I'm using a mac version. This has never happened before the upgrade. Hope this bug gets fixed soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Little update. I deleted the latest version and reinstalled an earlier version. The problem is gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Adobe - please get your QA team to do proper regression testing.  So many annoying regression issues with your releases, especially this year!!  

This issue is driving me and lots of other folks mad - here is a link to where it is also being discussed:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2210-program-error-using-spot-heali...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines