Photoshop still buggy

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting frustrated with this buggy Photoshop not launching and stalling on the splash screen reading preferences.
After an extensive Adobe Help support call, we got the software working in the Administration account now that is having the same issues. I always ensure there are no updates required before using the products.
It is getting to the point I might be looking at alternatives, I expect more from a product that I am paying a subscription for ech month not good enough Adobe.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not addressing Adobe here. This forum is answered by volunteer Photoshop users, we are not staff.

You could try posting details of your system here and some-one may have had a similar experience or you raise a bug report at the link below , where it will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines