• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop stops responding when using crop

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the 'crop' tool nine times out of ten Photoshop stops responding. Running Win 10 PS 22.3.1.

All other tools appear to work OK. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried setting the Tool to »Use Classic Mode«? 

Does turning off (or on, depending on the current state) »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears several users have the same problem with the lastest upgrade 22.3.1 and have seen a reply that it should be fixed in the next update which if its not done before my next subscription is due I'll be moving to Affinity Photo. I was told it was a problem with the GPU which is working fine on all my other software including Lightroom and with the earlier release now downloaded and running OK..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines