• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop subscription verification is a pain when working offline

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in a remote area without internet and using Photoshop offline is nearly impossible with the verification process. It sometimes it will open and I can work just fine. Other times opens up and won't let me in because "adobe can't verify your subscription". I get it. You can't use Photoshop offline forever. That would be a cheat code for free software but it's not like I don't connect to the internet. I am regularly at school connected to the internet 3-4 times a week. I logged into photoshop yesterday while I was online. This morning I worked in it for a few hours fine. This afternoon. I open it and I'm locked out and have to connect to the internet. I'll run into this issue with other adobe software to. I'll drive into town to login to photoshop. Drive back and later in the day I'll try to get into premier and bam, I'm locked out. This is ridiculous! I just can't drive to wifi everytime I need to use software. It's not feasible for where I live, especially with the pandemic keeping me at home more than usual. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines