• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop suddenly deactivated, cannot verify

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the entire CS3 Suite for Mac many years ago, and have more than one active websites created with Dreamweaver. Suddenly, when attempting to access any of the Apps, inclusing Photoshop, I am faced with a popup that attempts to activate the program, but fails to verify. The notice says that it cannot connect to Adobe. This leaves me  with no access to the Apps, leaving me without access to my  sites. I am aware that Adobe has discontinued support for CS3, but this does way beyond support.

Any of the CS3 forums I have found are old ones that provide no solutions to the situation, and many are locked, so I am unable to post any new queries, hence my attempt to use this forum. Any insight offered here will be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The aging activation servers for CS3 were shut down several years ago and CS3 can no longer be activated. This is a user forum and we are volunteers. You might report this to Adobe at https://feedback.photoshop.com/, but I'm not sure anyone can help you activate it since the activation servers do not exist.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html#main-pars_header

Where can I download my Creative Suite app?

"Installers for Creative Suite apps are no longer available.  

"Creative Suite 2 and 3: You can no longer reinstall Creative Suite 2 or 3 even if you have the original installation disks. The aging activation servers for those apps had to be retired."  

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, and thanks for the prompt feedback. I am aware of this, as well as the MANY posts of other frustrated users dissatisfied with Adobe's responses to their queries, hence my attempt to go this route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines