• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop suddenly places documents not next to toolbar on left

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stumped. WHY has Photoshop suddenly decided to center my documents like this (notice the ruler positioning, how it's showing negative numbers on the horizontal ruler), and how can I fix it? I want to have my photo right next to my left-hand side toolbar (the way I used to have it); I have tried several things and nothing. Thank you..!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like its tabbed zoomed way out to fit on screen and is blurred to boot trash it..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like the panels on the right of your screen are not docked.  Drag them to the right, until you see a blue vertical line , then let go. (alternatively go to the workspaces and reset essentials). The document should now be centred in the free space between the tool bar and those panels.

It is normal to see a negative ruler value to the left of the top corner of the document when it is zoomed out.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines