• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Text Line Spacing and Number/Symbols moving

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My line spacing is all out of whack. Even with .01 px the text is still way to far apart. Also, when I type a number it goes to then end of the line, even though I type it in the beginning. And if I add and exclamation point or question mark at the end of my sentence it moves to the end. This is new can this be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The first thing to check is the Paragraph panel to see if there is space before and/or space after that's been set.

Second: has the text ever been scaled with the Transform command? That messes things up.

For the numbers issue, check in Preferences > Type to see if it's set to Middle Eastern or East Asian.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the issue. There was a 50 pt space at the beginning of the paragraph. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @danryan86 , I'm glad it was a quick fix 😊 Typical leading is typesize plus two (as Gutenberg did), but that's just a starting point.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines