• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop timeline won’t play!

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a storyboard in Photoshop. The timeline won't play when I click the play icon or press the space bar. However the timeline WILL play if I've muted the audio. When I unmute, the timeline won't play again (it'll play a single frame and stop).
I have restarted photoshop several times and tried messing with the settings but I have been unable to find a consistent fix. Any idea what's going on? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem but I don't know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it worked again but only cause I just didnt use it for a long while so it must have reset or something somehow. But it happened again and so I closed it out yet it still isn't working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually so far, it seems that quitting photoshop, opening it back up, making sure the timeline is there before opening the animation/storyboard(etc.) document is opened, and then opening the document seemed to work? Also maybe get rid pf the timeline before quitting photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines