• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop to Behance

Participant ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an image in Photoshop and wanted to add it to my Behance.  I see that even though Photoshop has a 'Share on Behance' all this does is open a browser to the site.

My image is stored on Createve Cloud.  Is there a way to have Behance see these images on the cloud, or would I need to download to a local drive, and share from there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean from CC Assets? I do not think so, there is connection with Lightroom (not Lightroom Classic) and that is all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be honest, not sure of the wording or titles.    Essentially, I have saved an image to the Creative Cloud (rather than my desktop) and thought I would be able to add this image to Behance from Creative Cloud.  Didn't see an option, so just in case I was missing it.

I can of course, download it from CC to my desktop and Behance it from there.

thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines