• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop to Spine script installation error

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I faced this error while installing the Photoshop to Spine script (see the screenshot).

Photoshop to Spine script error.png

I did what the message says with "ExtendScript Toolkit for Adobe CS5 applications"

and saw the following result: Script error.png

The script hasn't been installed. What did I do wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you didn't install the script, then it my not be able to find where the logo file is located. Hard to really say, just seeing that one piece of code. Also, there might be a language issue with locating assets. Unless that script has been localized, it may not be able to find the assets on a non English computer.

It's also odd that the error happened in a try statement. Try statements are used to avoid errors. So if the logo couldn't be loaded, it should have skipped that part of the code and not stopped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I use Russian on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines