• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop transform box not showing and other issues

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what's going on at the moment, but these latest updates seem to have broken my Photoshop, unless it's a coincidence.

• transform box not visible until you click on it
  • moving items across the screen is not visible until you scroll and it suddenly appears in it's new location.  
  • Crop tool judders about (zooms in and out) when moving it with the arrow keys
  • overall slow to navigate.

Very frustrating to use at the moment.  Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system - it's all fine on my Mac. Have you tried resetting the preference?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on 10.14.6 Mojave. No, I've not reset preferences yet, I'll leave that as a last resort, but it's a good idea, so will give it a  go later on if it all gets 'too much', hehe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having some different issues, my select and mask isn't working properly. i can even make changes on my previous projects. i tried reching out adobe support but they seems to be helpless 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you also using a Mac?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on my old iMac today, running Catalina. I'm having the same issue - cmd+t to tranform and sometimes if I click on the image the bounding box shows up but mostly not. My crop tool is fine. When I open an image it comes in blank until I click on it, then it shows me my image. I'm also still having issues with scrolling and panning with the trackpad - I have to use my keyboard shortcut - spacebar + cmd. It's super annoying when using my Wacom tablet to keep my left hand on my keyboard the entire time. I'm annoyed with all of the glitches but I think there is something happening with the Mac OS that Adobe is fighting with. Not sure of the details. I was hoping the update this week would have fixed it, but it seems to have introduced more glitches. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to a friend at Abobe and he said to check the Graphics Processor is enabled.  I've looked at mine and it is not and can't be enabled either.  'When I mouse over it says Photoshop detected an error in your display driver'.  I wonder if this is the root of the problem.  Not supporting older systems perhaps.  Seems a bit off if that's the case, a whole tone of people are still running the 2012 MacBook Pro as it's such a workhorse.

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 09.21.24.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you solve this?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines