Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Tutor

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to share my screen with someone with Photoshop experience so I can ask a million questions while I work on an image or two. I'll be using Google Meet or Zoom to accomplish this.  I am looking to start as soon as you can. $30/hour is what I can do.
Yes I've been trying fiverr for a few days but no luck. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or you could just ask your questions in this forum at no cost.  People are always glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will once I get more experience. For now I am trying to expedite this initial learning curve. 

If I do what you are recommending now, it'll take years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try working with us. What are you hoping to use Photoshop for? With that information we can point you in the right direction.

If you really want to follow tutorials then think about what used to be a Lynda.com subscription.  (now called Linkin Learning)  This is without doubt the best resurce for computer app tutorials on the planet, but it is fairly expensive.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While Covid-19 has interrupted the life of each one of us, we all hope there are better times ahead. When that better time comes, you may want to consider a learning option that you have overlooked. It is an option that may be available to you if you live in or near a large city.

I suggest you check the Adult Ed (also called Continuing Education) courses that may be available at a nearby college or the local community center. Check their sites to see whether Photoshop courses are offered and their description of course content. These small classes provide the opportunity to work at a computer as you cover the material, proceed in a logical sequence and ask questions during each session.

Some instructors offer no-charge email assistance between sessions when an assignment has you baffled.  In addition, you will meet people with a similar interest and probably form a mutual-aid network when the class is over. Avoid the One Day cram courses. They are usually worthless.

(In the spirit of full disclosure: For many years I taught undergrads at a college in New York. In additioin, the Adult Ed Photoshop courses I taught there met for three hours on 8 consecutive Saturday mornings. I suspect other colleges have a similar setup.)

One thing more: Your offer of $30.00/hr for personal instruction may be (I am trying to be tactful here) unrealistic.  Information found at this site:  https://www.care.com/babysitting-rate should be enlightening, particularly as it relates to rates in larger cities.

Bottom line: Until the world settles down to a new normal and you have other options, the sage advice offered by @Trevor.Dennis should be seriously considered.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines