• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop updated and now my plugins are lost

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop auto reset and now all my plugins, scripts and extensions are gone. How do I prevent that in the future?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info would be helpful:

Type of computer and operating system including exact version number?

Exact version number of your Photoshop application?

You can make settings in the Adobe Creative Cloud app to not automatically update PS and also to keep the previous version so you can keep working if the update changes something in a way you don't want.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you install PS 2021, Adobe's installer will not migrate third party Plug-ins you installed into PS 2020 into PS2021. You have to install your thirt Party Plug-ins into PS 2021.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines