Highlighted

Photoshop v. 21.0.2 no longer shows video layers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to edit the video layer I had on photoshop from couple weeks ago and weirdly it's not showing anything. Just the timline and the layer but the video itself is just blank! I tested other videos by just opening them in photshop and they just show up in blank with a timeline. I'm pretty sure I didn't have that problem with videos before but looks like photoshop doesn't show them aynmore.

Is this because the photoshop needs an update or is it something else? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop v. 21.0.2 no longer shows video layers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to edit the video layer I had on photoshop from couple weeks ago and weirdly it's not showing anything. Just the timline and the layer but the video itself is just blank! I tested other videos by just opening them in photshop and they just show up in blank with a timeline. I'm pretty sure I didn't have that problem with videos before but looks like photoshop doesn't show them aynmore.

Is this because the photoshop needs an update or is it something else? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is may be due to video codec check may be it is not supported....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0