Photoshop v 22.1.1 | Quick Selection Tool | Marching Ants Not Working

Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenver I try to use the quick selection tool, the marching ants does not appear. I cannot see the outline that has been made until I switch to the move tool and select within the border I have attempted to highlight with the selection tool. It does not matter if it is a layer or a background. The behavior of the tool is consistent. Is there any way to fix this? QS Tool Not Working.PNG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop v 22.1.1 | Quick Selection Tool | Marching Ants Not Working

Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenver I try to use the quick selection tool, the marching ants does not appear. I cannot see the outline that has been made until I switch to the move tool and select within the border I have attempted to highlight with the selection tool. It does not matter if it is a layer or a background. The behavior of the tool is consistent. Is there any way to fix this? QS Tool Not Working.PNG

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing some research I discovered more problems. The graphics processor settings is greyed out. Device Specifications.PNGGraphics Processor Settings.PNGWindows Specifications.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0