• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v 22.2 not opening video files

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur.  Seven days ago I updated to v 22.2 and i can no longer open video files.  They are the correct format and codex H264 .MOV is not works.  I opened in Adobe Premier and exported as H.264 .MP4 this also did not work.  I then attempted to open old file previously opened in PS this did not work.  The erros I am getting are from IMPORT -> VIDEO FRAMES TO LAYERS -> error "Could not complete the Video Frames to Layers command because the file could not be opened." and from FILE -> OPEN -> 

Could not open “fileName.mp4” because the video file could not be opened.  I have gone through the Preferences and security settings and granted access to the files/folders.  I'm at a loss and I need help solving this issue.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to clarify that I updated my Adobe Photoshop to version v22.2 seven days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up uninstalling all versions of PS and deleting resetting preferences then reinstalling PS lates version and it's working as it should.

LOL,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines