Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v. 22.4.1 won't open any file

Explorer ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

It just occured 15 min. ago. I dragged into Photoshop an image about 2340 px wide and as always with larger images it kinda frozes for some seconds before the file opens. But this time it kept there frozen.

On the right pane (Navigator/Workspace Painting) the image is viewable, only on the working space it does not show.

Any other function such as Ctrl+1 / Ctrl+0 works fine, but when I minimize Photoshop and reopen it, the working space becomes totally that dark grey as it appears in my screenshot.

There were some changes to Windows, such as PrintScrn button doesn't function again, neither the Snipping Tool, only Snip & Sketch. I don't know if these have anything to do, perhaps it's just a coincidense.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I closed the open browsers (Chrome/Firefox) and the image opened automatically. So I guess it was a memory issue.

Thus it's fine now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines