• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v21.0.2 .psd preview image not showing up in macOS Catalina's icon preview

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Photoshop CC first came out we were told that the Macs would no longer see the preview with the .PSD files when viewing by icon. Ok. I accepted that, and would have thought that eventually Adobe would get some kind of feed back fixing this. Yes, I'm one that requested the preivew come back.

Now I'm on a Mac OS 10.15.2 with Photoshop 21.02 and I still can't see a preview image with a .PSD file. We are using that file format more and more and now it's getting more and more frustrating. When I view my icon I want to see the stupid preview and NOT the generic PS PSD image. Anyone have a work around for this?  Please!!!!!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As PSD preview is not showing up on macOS Catalina, please make sure that "Show Icon preview" is checked in Finder (View > Show View Options).

Let us know how it goes.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot_43.jpgIt is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is see screen shot below.  They are still not showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines