• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop V21.0 panels are white and the text is not displayed on any panel - Windows OS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have just updated to version 21.0. According to the app it should work on my computer but when I open the software there are white panels everywhere,the text isn't displayed for the menus and the creative cloud app is stuck as a transparent window in the background. I have uninstalled older versions,restarted the computer and tried various install methods. Regards, Liam

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

That does not sound good, let's make it right.

Could you share a screenshot of how Photoshop looks?

Also, I see that you're working on a Windows operating system by the Tags you've selected, are you able to access any panel in Photoshop? If yes, then could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

You may also try updating the Graphics processor drivers and see if it helps with the issue.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening Sahil,

I've tries various efforts to get this to work. Currently searching for graphics drivers.Screenshot (3).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Windows are you using not all Windows versions are supported by Photoshop 2020. Do you have the latest Device diver installed for you display adapter?

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I am currently using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines