• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v21.1.3 Problem with replace color on macOS

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I wish like to know if some body have the same problem... when I working normaly with photoshop, I´m use replace color and the program freezes, without save the file, just force quit. I´m attaching the caracteristics of my computer.

Plase help me to know what can I do!

AR

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hi

Try one of these workarounds before you try resetting Preferences. It sounds like it's part of the known bug the engineers are working on.
  • Disable Rulers (CMD+R on Mac, Ctrl+R on Win)
    or
  • Move the Adjustment dialog outside of Photoshop’s workspace/interface before touching any sliders.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the macOS version you are using on the computer? Since when are you facing this issue?

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards, 

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try one of these workarounds before you try resetting Preferences. It sounds like it's part of the known bug the engineers are working on.
    or
  • Move the Adjustment dialog outside of Photoshop’s workspace/interface before touching any sliders.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane.

Comd R worked, the Hue/Saturation sliders now work and don't freeze CS.

But why have they started doing that just recently?

Many thanks

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi George,

We are glad that disabling Rulers by using CMD+R helped you out. We recently logged a bug for Photoshop version 21.1.3, where Mac users have reported that the application is freezing while applying adjustments like Hue/Saturation.

We have been able to reproduce the issue and our product team is investigating it further. 

We are sorry about the trouble and thanks for your patience!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, George, I'm glad this workaround fixes it for you in the interim. You can go to this link and click "Follow" for updates on when it is fixed.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Today once again I have the same problem with Photoshop, I was thinking that this error was fixed, but I am frustrated ... I have never had problems with Photoshop before, and now, when I have paid every month to be a member of adobe creative cloud. I am wondering if I was working on a proven photoshop, because I am worried about my future jobs and all the time I will lose in the photoshop crash. Definitely fix this, or don't charge it until you have it ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Definitely fix this, or don't charge it until you have it ready."

Hi Alejandro

We are users just like you and cannot fix it. Adobe is aware of this and is working on a fix. In the meanwhile, use one of these workarounds as mentioned earlier in this thread:

or
    or
  • Use Adjustment layers

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines