Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v21.2.4 crashes at startup screen when initialising

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using win 7 home premium. Yesterday everything was okay. But today when I turn on my computer and try to start photoshop it crashed at startup. I tried to reset preferences ctrl+alt+shift did not helped. I tried only shift it did not hepled. I uninstall all creative cloud software and used AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool to clean everything and then install photoshop, lightroom and bridge. It did not helped. Lightroom and bridge are working but photoshop does not start.

Can you please help me?

Aren

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be that you got a new video driver through Windows Update.

It could also be a new Camera Raw version with new system requirements: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-19-api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0-dll-missing/td-p/... 

Windows 7 is no longer supported with v22, but I can't recall what the status was in v21.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any way that I can try to install older version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. I installed older version camera raw and it is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines