Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macbook Pro 2019

2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

1. The window continutally flickers to black when moving around a window, when adding a filter effect, or randomly without doing anything.
  2. Also, renaming a layer freezes the app. I have to go to my desktop and back to photoshop to get it to unstick.
  3. Impossible to work with this version and had to revert to V21.1.3

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 21.2. Would you mind telling us the macOS version of the computer you are using?

You can try toggling ON/OFF the option for Legacy Compositing from Photoshop by going to the Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps. Also, please ensure that the option to Use Graphics Processor in ON.

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please post the contents of help>system info to see the driver version of your video cards.

check also this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines