Photoshop v22.0.1 not start in Window 10

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop v22 was working fine on my PC ( Window 10 ) but then the application crashed. Later, the new version Photoshop v 22.0.1 does not open on my PC (Window 10) 

Error showing: Error reading machine specific preferances They will be reset to defaults.

Please find the attached file 

Kindly help to resolve this error.

Regards ..

Jayesh Vichare

xxxx

Photoshop v22.0.1 Crash.jpg

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati...

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop v22.0.1 not start in Window 10

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop v22 was working fine on my PC ( Window 10 ) but then the application crashed. Later, the new version Photoshop v 22.0.1 does not open on my PC (Window 10) 

Error showing: Error reading machine specific preferances They will be reset to defaults.

Please find the attached file 

Kindly help to resolve this error.

Regards ..

Jayesh Vichare

xxxx

Photoshop v22.0.1 Crash.jpg

[Moderator]

[personal information removed per policy - 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati...

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 21.01.1 crashed too (WIN 10, all drivers new, tried install/reinstall PS). No chance to reset preferences. Any idea?

Piotr

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks .....it's work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0