• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop v22.4 - error 403 - the problem is with Adobe ! Big Bug !

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read on the community that there is a problem with the photoshop v22.4 update showing a 403 error. I confirm that the problem is clearly with Adobe. I just bought two new macs, 1x imac intel i7 and 1x macbook pro m1. I installed these two machines at zero, that is to say that I did not resume installation or configuration from time machine, but carried out the installation over again. The error occurs on both stations. Unable to download and install photoshop while all other software installs without problem. I teach the adobe suite in a vocational school. I hope Adobe will quickly fix this problem.

Eric
on macOS Big Sur 11.3.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the French version? If so, you may wish to add to the report at the link below on the feedback forum which is monitored by Adobe developers. There appears to be an issue impacting users of the French version

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/update-ps-224-error-403/609eb8bf905ab2786c236...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave for your response. I actually use the French version. I will follow the queue you sent me while waiting for the solution from Adobe.  

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines